After Business Hours or Weekend
USE of CENTRAL OFFICE GYM
1. Private use of the gym is limited – no keys will be issued.
2. Scheduling is contingent upon signed approval of this request.
3. Evening activities cannot be scheduled to begin after 8 PM and need to be completed by 9 PM. A suggested time frame for evening use is two hours.
4. No street shoes – wear appropriate footwear.
5. No food or drinks other than bottled water.
6. Use of the facilities is limited to the gym area and restrooms. Use of items or equipment during the activity must be kept within the gym.
7. Use of the gym is limited to those participating. Damages will be the responsibility of the individual signing this form. Please keep gym doors locked so unauthorized individuals cannot enter.
8. Individuals using the gym must be at least 21 years old; children must be supervised by an adult at least 21 years old.
9. Damage to the facilities or an extreme mess requiring additional custodial time could result in a $50 fine, with further use of the gym denied. This determination is at the discretion of the superintendent.