Let’s be honest. Parenting is hard.
We don’t always have the right answer or any answer at all. Truthfully, the things our kids are dealing with today weren’t even around just ten years ago. The good news is that several amazing organizations here in Crook County and Wyoming will partner with parents to make things a little easier.
Check out this list of helpful resources for you and your child:
- Crook County Prevention – Substance abuse and suicide prevention.
- WY Prevention Action Alliance - Conversations and tools for parents and teens on substance use and mental health.
- “Talk They Hear You” tool from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- This is Quitting - a free text-based tool to help kids stop vaping and smoking. Or text DITCHVAPE to 88709.
- MyLife MyQuit is free help to quit vaping.
- Mental Health and Suicide Crisis Line - Text or Call 988.
- Safe2Tell is a free and confidential reporting system for anything that makes a young person feel unsafe. It is available 24/7/365. Call 1-844-WYO-SAFE or report online at safe2tellwy.org.
- Students Against Destructive Decisions
Of course, if we can be of any help to you, please feel free to reach out anytime.